: BACK : |
[18020641] FROM : KaithaTus | → RES |
Escf UK: Share offer launched for 5 MW community solar farm Yulia Skripal has left hospital more than five weeks after she and her father, a former Russian spy, were poisoned with a nerve agent in an attack that has sparked one of the biggest crises in the West relations with the Kremlin since the Cold War. Yulia and Sergei Skripal, 66, a former colonel in Russian military intelligence who betrayed dozens of agents to Britains MI6 foreign spy service, were found unconscious on a public bench in the English cathedral city of Salisbury on March 4.Britain accused Russia of being behind the nerve agent attack and Western governments including the United States expelled over 100 Russian diplomats. Russia has denied any involvement in the poisoning and retaliated in kind. The Skripals were in a critical condition for weeks and doctors at one point feared, <a href=Link samba</a> even if they survived, they might have suffered brain damage. But the <a href=Link cup</a> Skripals ; health since then has begun to improve rapidly.Yulia, 33, has been discharged from Salisbury District Hospital, Chri <a href=Link cup</a> stine Blanshard, medical director of the hospital, told reporters on Tuesday and her father could be discharged in due course. We have now discharged Yulia, Blanshard said. This is not the end of her treatment, but marks a significant milestone.Her father has also made good progress, Blanshard said. Although he is recovering more slowly than Yulia, we hope that he too will be able to leave hospital in due course. Yulia h Yfac Sunken village surfaces after 45 years in Greece as lake dries up amid drought Original developers Palo Verde Solar I, a subsidiary of German company Solar Millennium AG, had planned a 1 GW CSP project, later modified to include some photovoltaics.NextEra Energy Resources acquired the project after Solar Millennium filed for insolvency and applied to change the scheme to fully photovoltaic in June 2012.The owner, via its NextEra Blythe So <a href=Link uk</a> lar Energy Center subsidiary, has now amended the photovoltaic-only request to downsize the project capacity.The original plans were for a 1 GW project built in eight 125 MW stages, with construction due to start this month.Next Era has proposed starting construction on the first of three 125 MW phases in June 2014 with a final, 110 MW, phase finished by June 2018.The owners indicated in their change of scale petition to the California Energy Commission that they have yet to <a href=Link cup</a> decide whether to use Yingli YGE 300 Series multicrystalline modules or First Solar FS Series 3 thin film units.In the paperwork NextEra says its submitted plans will have less visual impact than the original CSP scheme because there is no need for four power blocks and associated 120-foot cooling towers or for 24-foot tall trough mirrors.The owners also claim their revised scheme has less impact on air quality; worker safety; hazardous materials disposal; waste management; soil, land and water use; traffic and transportation; and noise and vibration issues as well as b <a href=Link de</a> ringing more socio-economic benefits and having less impact on biological resourc | |
MAIL 2025/04/03 [Thu] 21:05 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |